Contract Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023-2024 School Year
At ProCare Therapy, we believe we can positively impact communities by dedicating our time and resources to closing the gap between the number of school professionals and the amount of students needing special care.
That starts by investing in our smaller community of therapists. We offer a valuable support system to therapists and new grads, and a network of leading school professionals to school districts.
We are partnered with a school district located in Austin, TX that looking to hire a contract speech language pathologist for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year with the opportunity to renew for the following school year.
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. At the end of the school year a full school year contract could be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United Healthcare.
- Full time: 35 hours per week
- Possibly Hybrid- Remote for qualified applicants
- Monitor student progress and make informed, timely educational decisions.
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical services.
- Participate as a team member in the comprehensive evaluation, review, and reevaluation process.
- Participate in the development of student IEP's.
- More details of responsibilities and expectations will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Pupil Services
- Texas SLP License
- Master's in Speech or Communication Disorder's
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- Previous school experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation $43+
- Weekly pay on Friday
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled