Location: Gainesville, GA
Category: Schools - SLP
SLP in Gainesville, GA!
Procare Therapy is looking to employ a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Gainesville, GA area. Apply today!
- Full 2023-2024 School Year
- July/August 2023 Start
- Full and part time opportunities available
- K-12th grade age groups (candidate preference of caseload/location)
- Travel between school sites not required
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to determine the communication needs of students
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and ongoing progress monitoring
- Collaborate with school staff, families, and other service providers to support student learning and success
- Provide direct services to students in individual and group settings
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of student progress and services provided
- Participate in team meetings, professional development opportunities, and other school-based activities as assigned
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Active Georgia state licensure as an SLP
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced school environment
To be considered for this position please email your current resume, relevant certification, and at least one professional reference to: [email protected]. Emails will be answered within one business day.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled