Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Category: Schools - SLP
The SLP is responsible for the screening, evaluation, and implementation of therapy plans as constructed by the interdisciplinary team. The SLP will be working full time, with a caseload of wonderful K-12 students across our district. This position will cover the entirety of the school year, from August to May - or longer, if you're interested in an ESY position!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive, negotiable hourly rates
- Full healthcare benefits & the option of dental and vision insurance
- Excellent flexibility & work-life balance
- CEU & licensing reimbursements for onsite employees
- Must be licensed as an SLP by the Arizona state board
- Arizona IVP Fingerprint card
- We are open to Clinical Fellows!
- Must have experience in schools
- Responsible for the creation & implementation of therapy plans
- Accurate and timely data collection
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams to create and maintain therapy plans that address all needs of students
- Maintain a comprehensive therapy plan for each student and consistently document response to interventions
- Completion of documentation for all pre-authorizations, initial evaluations, assessments, insurance reports, and progress reports
- Provide individual and group therapy to students focusing on a variety of areas and needs
Apply today by emailing an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled