Speech Therapist (SLP) - Gainesville, GA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Gainesville, GA that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. Please find details below.
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Early intervention caseload
- Clinic and school hybrid setting
- Some summer clinic hours available
- ASAP Start
- Must have GA SLP License
- ASHA CCC's required
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled