A new school based Occupational Therapist job is open in the St. Charles, Maryland area for an immediate start and hire for this school year! The full time OT position is with elementary- middle school students and working full time school hours at 2 sites (35 hours a week). The OT position will consider new graduates who are familiar with IEPs and pediatrics or schools. This Occupational Therapist job in St. Charles, MD pays weekly every Friday, offers a competitive salary and flexible schedule. A state of Maryland license must be active in order to be considered or be eligible to receive. This school district partners with ProCare Therapy to supply materials, laptop, supplies and a work space for therapy!
To Apply: Submit an application below or send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- full time (35 hours/week)
- caseload: elementary- middle school students
- 40-45 students
- k-8 population
- school hours: 8-3:30 pm
- flexible schedule
- weekly pay every Friday
- medical insurance benefits, 401k matching
- state of Maryland license as a Occupational Therapist
- pediatric or schools experience prior
- knowledge of IEPs and goals
- able work onsite full time, 7 hours a day (following school schedule)
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled