St. Johns, MI | Full-Time | School Psychologist | 22/23 School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate School Psychologist this current school year for a contract position located in the St. Johns, Michigan area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid for every hour you work, on a weekly basis, and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- 2022-23 School Year
- Caseload(s): K-12th Grade Aged Students
- More Info On Interview
- Full Time (32.5+ Hours/Week)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or School Psychology
- School Psychology License
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Screen and evaluate referred children including selecting appropriate instruments, administering tests, observations, and writing reports which state the evaluation findings and provide educational program recommendations.
- Consult with parents, teachers, and other appropriate staff regarding the child’s program and any adaptations/materials needed to facilitate improved performances in the classroom or at home.
- Establish and monitor the necessary caseloads, procedures, and resources to manage school psychologist services to student/staff and work cooperatively to accomplish the goals of the IEP and Section 504 Plan.
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled