Do you have a passion for helping children and adolescents succeed academically and emotionally? We at ProCare Therapy are seeking a school psychologist to join the team at Fort Leavenworth, KS Elementary and Middle schools! You will be responsible for providing psychological services to students, including assessments, counseling, and support for students with special needs in Full Time. If this sounds like you; explore opportunity details below!
- Master’s or Doctorate Level Degree in Psychology
- Must be Licensed through State Board of Kansas
- Experience working in Behavioral and/or Special Education disciplines
- Full Time
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: EOSY
- Weekly paychecks compensation (W-2)
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications
School director is actively conducting interviews and prepared to hire qualified candidates. If interested in this position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled