Summer Hours and School Year Lexington, MD SLP Job Position
Job Type: Contract
A new SLP job is open and considering SLPs (Speech Language Pathologists) to work summer hours for the extended school year and the upcoming school year! Interviews are being scheduled now for new graduate SLPs or SLPs with their state of MD license (or eligible to receive).
The Speech Language Pathologist will work with students of varying ages and caseloads will be determined on experience and preference. The SLP must be comfortable working onsite and providing direct services. SLP candidates applying should have experience using IEPs, doing direct therapy and using school based assessments. Experience in schools prior is not required, but all SLPs applying must have pediatric experience prior for this Lexington Park, MD SLP job.
To apply, upload a resume below OR send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at email@example.com
- summer and upcoming school year position
- summer schedule flexible for 20-35 hours a week (full or part time)
- school year position, full time school hours (35 hours a week)
- 2 school sites
- flexible schedule
- paid weekly, medical insurance benefits, 401k match
- supervision provided for SLP CF candidates
- state of Maryland license as an SLP
- pediatric experience
- comfortable working remotely and onsite (hybrid schedule)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled