Tacoma, Washington -- Speech Language Pathologist -- Urgently Hiring!
Job Type: Any
A school is in need of a SLP near Tacoma. We are looking for candidates that are willing to be a positive scholastic influence on High School patients.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Washington SLP License
- Washington Education Certificate
- Ability to assist students through their speech impediments
- The proficiency to implement IEPs while working with other professionals, and family members of the students.
- Preferably, experience working with students K-12.
This opportunity will be offered alongside competitive compensation packages which include benefits like vision, dental, and a 401k.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled