We are actively searching for a Full-Time Teacher Aide/ Paraprofessional in a local nearby school district:
• Westport, Massachusetts
• Must be NCLB Qualified: Associates Degree of 60 credits or Para Pro Test (Praxis)
• Must be able to work Full Time/ 37.5 Hours weekly
• K-12 caseload students
• Contract for remainder of the 2019-2020 school year
• Provide services to students who have disabilities and receive instruction/accommodations through an IEP
• Able to create positive learning environment for students with disabilities
• Able to Develop and Implement IEP’s (Individualized Education Programs)
• Full Time Benefits offered
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive Salary
For anyone interested, we offer relocation services and housing stipends all around the country for contracted positions.
If you are interested, please apply to the email below with your resume. Please contact me if you have any questions. This position will close fast so apply now!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Farah Nathan | Educational Talent Developer | 770-407-1669