Teacher for the Visually Impaired needed in NC REMOTE
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is looking to hire a fully remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired in North Carolina. This is a full-time position, working around 37.5 hours a week. Having a Visually Impaired License through NC DPI is required. We are looking for someone who is available to start immediately.
- Visually Impaired License through NC DPI required
- Start Date: ASAP
- Compensation based on experience
Taking a full-time position through ProCare Therapy, you'll receive
- Relocation assistance and licensure reimbursement
- tax-free stipends, if relocating for position
- Matching 401(k)
- Weekly Paycheck
- Industry leading benefits for health/life/dental
- Discount stock purchase plan
- Direct Deposit
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 770-557-3249, firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled