Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) - Illinois
Job Type: Contract
A school district in Illinois is looking to hire a teletherapy Visually Impaired Teacher for the remainder of the school year. This is a great opportunity to provide necessary services to students who may not have currently have access.
- 2 or more years of schools experience
- Active PEL license in Illinois
- Master's in teaching visually impaired students
- Full time | 35 hours
- Approximately 25 students
- K-12 caseload
Benefits of teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Software, training and IT support provided
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or give me a call/text me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled