Teacher of Special Education- Full Time- St. Paul, MN
Job Type: Contract
New Special Education teaching opportunity in Saint Paul, MN! Saint Paul is the "just right" kind of town. Not too gentrified, but not too gritty. Not too crowded, but not too sleepy. Its housing offers something for everyone, from modest to magnificent. These reasons make St. Paul the perfect place to gain experience and grow your career.
Come be a part of our supportive team! New graduates are encouraged to apply. Candidates will be placed throughout district based on experience and where they would be the best fit. The director of the special education department will make availability to interview qualified candidates immediately.
- K-5th grade school caseload
- 40 hours per week
- 5 days per week
- Developmental Cognitive Delayed (DCD) students
- 1 Location
- Must be familiar with IEPs
- Interviewing and offering now!
- Must have current licensure prior to starting
- Students who already have a teaching credential can pursue a program that endorses them to teach in a special education classroom.
- Out of State Applicants must follow the requirements of reciprocity for Minnesota
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Simone Begley at Simone.Begley@ProcareTherapy.com or call/text me directly at 770-325-0319
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled