Teacher of Special Education Job Opportunity- Arizona
Job Type: Contract
Procare is in search of a passionate teacher of special education in Phoenix, AZ. This school district is an exciting, vibrant, and growing community of more than 24,000 pre-kindergarten through 12th grade students in the Northwest Phoenix Metropolitan area. The director of the special education department will make availability to interview qualified candidates immediately. Come be a part of our supportive team! Full time employees are eligible to receive benefits and additional incentives. Looking forward to discussing your eligibility soon.
- Full Time
- Complete school year
- 40 full time hours
- K-8 caseload
- Resource position: "Focuses on life skills in a specialized environment."
- Must be familiar with IEPs
- Prior school-based experience preferred
- Interviewing and signing now!
- Must have current licensure prior to starting
- In Arizona, students must earn a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution before pursuing an initial teaching certificate.
- Students who already have a teaching credential can pursue a program that endorses them to teach in a special education classroom.
- Out of State Applicants must follow the requirements of reciprocity for Arizona
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Simone Begley at Simone.Begley@ProcareTherapy.com or call/text me directly at 770-325-0319
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled