Teacher of Special Needs Job in Philadelphia
Job Type: Contract
Great opportunity for a Special Education Teacher in Philadelphia, PA! I have partnered with an amazingly supportive school district looking for a passionate individual to join their team! Philly, known for being the City of Brotherly Love, is a great place to expand your career.
- Full Time schedule. At least 32.5 hours/week
- Immediate hire- End of the School Year
- VIRTUAL middle or high school setting
- This is an autistic support class.
- The position is also responsible for reporting progress on IEP goals, creating the IEP and holding IEP meetings.
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity.
For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Simone Begley at Simone.Begley@ProcareTherapy.com or call/text me directly at 770-325-0319
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled