Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI)
Job Type: Contract
We have partnered with a great school in the Medford area that is seeking a Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI) for the 2020-2021 school year. The ideal candidate will work 5 days per week, averaging 37.5 hours weekly. You would be working with the elementary population with educational assistants.
Position at a glance:
- Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI)
- Upcoming School Year
- Full-Time hours available (37.5 hours)
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Must have certification/license for teachers of students with visual impairments + A bachelor’s degree from a college or university
Essential Functions :
- Contribute to the development of the IEP/IFSP with recommendations for goals, modifications, and learning styles
- Conducts special education evaluations and reevaluations.Provide screening and referral procedures to appropriate personnel
- Participate in team assessments for students with moderate to severe cognitive disabilities
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: email@example.com For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled