Opening for Teacher of the Deaf or or Hard of Hearing in Pittsfield, MA
A fantastic school in Pittsfield, Massachusetts has partnered with ProCare Therapy to find a DHH for the 2022/2023 School Year. This opening is onsite and Full Time for the Full School Year. A summary of the position can be found below:
The teacher is the district's primary agent for instruction with responsibility for presenting the prescribed curriculum effectively and employing a diagnostic/prescriptive approach to identification and subsequent adaptation to the needs and interests of the students.
- -maintaining up-to-date knowledge of curriculum content
- - planning and assessment of instruction and curriculum
- - maintaining classroom management
- - planning and delivering effective instruction
- - promoting high standards and expectations for student achievement
- - communicating with students, parents, and other district employees to work on behalf of students
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled