Our School District is actively seeking a Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing in South Dakota. This is an excellent school district with a very welcoming team environment! Weekly pay checks, competitive hourly pay and a great assignment to build strong rapport with parents and students . This school district is looking to hire immediately and for the 23-24 school year!
- Start/End Date: ASAP - May 31,2023
- Extension Possibilities
- Part time- 12-15 hours per week
- Grades: K – 8th
- Teach and work with students who are deaf/hard of hearing
- Provide evaluation, assessment and/or direct instruction for students
- ***MUST BE FLUENT IN ASL***
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State Teaching Certification in Deaf Education with Hearing Impaired Endorsement
- Fluency in ASL
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Matching 401(k)
Please apply below with your updated resume.
Once you have applied, email me a copy of your resume or call/text me at 770-325-0354 so we can go into detail on the position and go over next steps in the hiring process.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Krystal Chirwa- Whyte |Senior Account Executive
770-325-0354 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled