Deaf/ Hard of Hearing Teacher wanted for a full time position in the Applegate area
We at ProCare are looking for a licensed applicant to take on the task of being a Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher. An amazingly supportive school district we are working with in the Applegate, MD area is looking to grow their wonderful staff by one more!
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT)
- Full Time - ~35hrs per week
- PreK - 21 aged caseload
- 15-20 students direct service; additional 10-15 Consult
- Provide direct and consultative services to deaf and hard of hearing students
- Attend and participate in IEP/504 teams; write IEPs according to the Maryland IEP system.
- Pay is dependent on experience but is typically between $43 - $47 per hour
- Maryland DHHT license
- Bachelors level degree or higher in Deaf Education or other education related field with an endorsement in HI teaching
Send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Noah Jacobs at [email protected] or call me directly at (678) 748-5325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled