Full Time Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
We are looking for a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) at a school district near Upland, CA for this upcoming school year for a CONTRACT position!
- Active California Teaching License in Deaf Education
- Masters Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Start ASAP – May 26, 2022
- Hours: 8: 00 AM – 3:15 PM
- Itinerate Caseload
- 25-30 Hours an Hour
- Duties: Assessments, Therapy, and IEP Development for TK-6th Grade Students
- Onsite only
We offer individualized weekly pay as well as health benefits, a matching 401(k) plan, and stipends/relocation assistance if applicable.
Apply today if you are interested! I look forward to speaking with you.
Sarah Cotter - Account Executive - 678-710-7542
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled