Full-Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) Position near Winchester, VA
We are currently seeking a DHH Teacher to work in a school district near Winchester, VA This is a full-time contracted position. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an excellent and supportive school, then this position is for you! They are looking to hire as soon as possible.
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Monday - Friday
- Contract Dates: ASAP – 06/02/2023
- Caseload: K-12th
- More details discussed during interview
- Masters level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State Teaching Certification Required
- Prior school experience preferred
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you are the right candidate, be sure to apply with your most current resume. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled