Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Do you have a passion for working with visually impaired kiddos? ProCare Therapy is on a mission to find a qualified and compassionate Teacher of the Visually Impaired to join one of our trusted school districts in the vibrant community of Brentwood, Pennsylvania. As a TVI in Brentwood, you'll play a crucial role in providing specialized instruction and support to visually impaired students. Your expertise will empower students to thrive academically, develop essential skills, and access educational opportunities in a forward-thinking learning environment.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Full time or Part time
- ASAP - June 7, 2024
- Caseload: Severe to Complex
- Open to a Special Education Teacher as well - could train them and help apply for emergency permit. Can work as a long-term sub
- Will consider a virtual educator if they are seeking full time
- Gathering more details
- Active PA TVI Certification
- PA Teaching license for Visually Impaired
- PA Clearances
- Reliable transportation
- Team player
- Well organized
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled