Teacher for the Visually Impaired Job Near Rialto, CA
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district around Rialto, CA for the Spring 2023 School Semester! We are looking to hire a Teacher for the Visually Impaired. This will be a full-time position working with K - 12th grade students. If you have a passion for helping your community and kids this is the position for you! Read below for more details.
- Teacher for the Visually Impaired
- ASAP - EOSY
- Caseload Size: 95 kids split between all TVIs
- Caseload Age: K - 12th
- Must have TVI experience
- More information upon interview
- Pay: $35 - $40 per hour (Based on experience, credentials, etc)
- CA General Education or Special Education Teaching License
- Teacher for the Visually Impaired Add On
- Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 470-235-4758, [email protected] . To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled