Fulltime Teacher for the Visually Impaired Job - Ashburn, VA- 22/23 school year
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a superb school district in the Ashburn, VA area that is looking for a Certified Teacher for the Visually Impaired to join their team for the remainder 2022-2023 school year. There will be excellent level of support on staff, wonderful colleagues and kiddos!
- Full time (Monday - Friday 35 hours a week)
- Full 22-23 school year
- 10 -15 students on caseload
- Pre K - 12th grade students
- multiple school sites
- Provide direct instruction in a classroom setting while embedding visual efficiency skills by following our school’s curriculum.
- Braille instruction
- Virginia State level teaching certification in Visual Education (TVI cert) is required
- ???????Braille endorsement preferred
- New Grads welcomed
Benefits (Full Time Employs) :
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Competitive Compensation Plan
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Have questions please contact Lauren Wilkins
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled