Teacher of the Visually Impaired opportunity - Yreka, CA
Job Type: Contract
I am working closely with a school district in Yreka, California fill a vacant need for a full time Teacher of the Visually Impaired. The district is requesting resumes of candidates that are available for an on-site or virtual assignment and have prior school experience in CA.
- 21/22 SY
- 5 days/week
- 35 hours/week
- General TVI duties
- K-12th grade caseload
- Average sized caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Wide range of therapy needs
- District vehicle provided for travel
- Master's Degree in Special Education
- Prior school experience preferred
- Certification in VI Teaching
- CA Teacher's license
Candidate's seeking a Virtual assignment are encouraged to apply below as well!
For more information about this position, please contact Enrique Diaz at 678-837-1260. Resumes should be sent to Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled