Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Opening Near Ridgemark, CA
Job Type: Contract
A wonderful school in the Ridgemark, CA area is in need of a Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) for the upcoming school year. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with this great team!
Job at a Glance:
- Full time
- Entire 20-21 school year contract
- K-12th Grade
- Mild-moderate caseload
- Itinerant position (school gives mileage reimbursement)
- California Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- Master’s Degree for Teaching Visually Impaired Students
- Previous teaching Visually Impaired students preferred but not required
Since this job opening is full-time a generous benefits package is offered. To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Chelsea.Serr@ProCareTherapy.com. Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled