Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI)/Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) - Fairfield, CA
Job Type: Contract
A school district near Fairfield, CA is looking for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) and/or an Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) to join their team. Please find details below.
- 37.5 hours per week
- K-12th grade
- Assessments need to be in-person
- Instruction can be virtual
- PPE will be provided
- ASAP Start
- Must have CA TVI/OMS License
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
The interview process will be fast and offers will be made quickly. If you are interested, please submit your application today. For further inquiry, please email, call, or text Hannah Kim.
Hannah Kim, ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled