Paraprofessional | El Monte, CA
We are actively looking for full-time Paraprofessional candidates for the 2023-2024 School Year. Our school district is conducting virtual interviews via zoom with ASAP follow-ups..
- Full-Time: 30+ hours per week
- Start date: ASAP
- Onsite: Monday - Friday
- Varied Caseloads
- Must be comfortable with Special Education populations.
- Must be flexible with assignments.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening before the start date.
Benefits provided by ProCare Therapy:
- 18-25 Hourly Pay off W2
- $300 dollar referral bonus
- Weekly (hourly) pay off of W2
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k matching
- Licensure reimbursement
- More Bonus Opportunities
Your Next Steps:
Your first step is to apply!
After applying, please forward your updated resume to [email protected] ; included with the email, please provide your contact information, as well as the position and location that you are applying for.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Dauren Parker - Director of Educational Resources
300 Cobb Pkwy, Smyrna, GA 30080
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled