Now Hiring Remote SLP's
VocoVision and ProCare Therapy are seeking a remote Speech Language Pathologist to work virtually with a school based in Indiana. If you are a certified Speech Language Pathologist in Indiana with 2 years of school or classroom experience as well as your master’s degree, and are seeking a work-from-home role starting immediately, please see details below:
- Full-time and Part Time Hours
- 100% work from home
- Upcoming School year
- 1099 Contract
- K-12th grade caseload
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree
- State DOE Licensure
- ASHA CCC
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer
- Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If this role sounds like a great fit, or you are interested in discussing other openings, please reach to me directly by either phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled