Tele-School Psychologist **Quick Offer**
Job Type: Contract
I am working with a school district in Colorado for the remainder of the school year for a Tele-School Psychologist opportunities. The district has an innovated staff, very supportive, allows for a flexible work from home schedule. In addition, we provide clinical and technical training along with a competitive pay rate.
- Working with students from the mild to moderate population with speech disabilities
- Caseload: Grades 7th-12th
- IEP Meetings
- Direct Mental Health
- Special Ed Guidance to Building Teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Available for Full-time during school hours
- Master’s Level Degree in School Psychology
- Plan and prepare written treatment program based on evaluation of available patient/resident data
- Prior experience in schools is preferred, 2-3 years.
- 40 hours/week *guaranteed*
- Full School year
- Hourly pay rate: $30-$45/hr
- Colorado DOE license preferred
If you are seeking career advancement with a growing Tele-Practice company as an School Psychologist, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 770-776-2137!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled