Tele-School Speech Language Pathologist Job - San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Contract
Looking to work from home? We have partnered with a great district near the San Antonio, TX area that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide tele-therapy services to their kiddos! As the speech-language pathologist, duties include assessing, diagnosing, treating, and helping to prevent communication and swallowing disorders in patients.
- Part time assignment
- 3 days/week
- Experience with Zoom is a plus!
- Great school district with helpful staff
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active SLP license in the state of Texas
- ASHA CCC
This will be a contract, 1099 opportunity through ProCare Therapy. Salary for this position is negotiable and will be finalized based upon experience.
At ProCare/VocoVision our tele therapists enjoy:
- Independent Contractor Placement Options
- Competitive Rates
- Professional Development
- Clinical Support and Guidance
- 24/HR Information Technology Assistance
- Nationwide Opportunities
To be considered for this position, please contact Kimani Williams at 770-225-3050. Please send a copy of your resume with 3 professional references to: Kimani.Williams@ProCareTherapy.com