Tele-Speech Language Pathologist job - Seattle, WA
Job Type: Contract
A fantastic school district in WA is looking for a licensed SLP to work remotely for the full 2020-2021 school year.
The selected applicant will provide service to a K-12 caseload weekly. Both part time and full time candidates will accepted.
In order to be considered, candidates must be licensed in the state of WA, have a WA ESA and have 2 years or more of school based experience.
Apply today - interviews will be conducted this week.
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- 100% Remote (work from home)
- Guaranteed Hours
- Training provided
- 1099 Contract
Job Requirements for this position:
- Licensed in the State of WA and ESA
- 2 years of more of school based experience
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- Liability insurance of choice
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
- Guaranteed hours and SLP support
- Tele-therapy training
Please feel free to contact me by phone or email for more details on this job opening.
Enrique D. Diaz
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled