Tele therapist, SLP needed. ASAP start
Job Type: Contract
Interviews are currently being scheduled for a school based FULLY VIRTUAL SLP position in Ocean City, MD. Experience with IEPs and goals is preferred for this school based position. This is Teletherapy. Candidates need to be comfortable delivering SLP services virtually. We provide secure platform to deliver services, along with tools and assessments.
To apply: Submit a resume below or send a resume to Shelley Mourillon at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply directly.
Overview: Multiple Openings
- 37.5 hours/5 days
- April to End of School Year
- Mild to Moderate with some severe students
- Assessments/Therapy/ Evals/ IEP's
- + 2 years of Schools or Peds Experience required
- Compensation based on experience.
- state of MD license active
- knowledge of IEPs and goals
- very supportive school district. other SLPs in place
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled