- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school district in Georgia to find a speech language pathologist for a full-time, tele-therapy "work from home" job. Interviews are being conducted now to have this job filled as soon as possible.
- Full-time (approximately 35 hours per week)
- Working with students in Kindergarten through 12th grade
- One school site
- Paraprofessional available in classroom for assistance
- Valid GA-issued SLP license
- ASHA CCC's
- At least two years of recent schools-based experience
You will be completing evaluations, contributing to IEPs, and providing direct therapy through video conferencing. Candidates not physically living in Georgia but with valid Georgia licensure are encouraged to apply.
To find out more about this or other work from home opportunities nationwide, please contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Phone: (678) 459-1146
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »