Tele-Therapy Speech Language Pathologist for the State of Maryland: 2021-2022 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are currently conducting interviews to hire a full-time Tele-Therapy Speech Language Pathologist for the 2021-2022 school year with a school district in the state of Maryland. This is an exceptional school with a wonderful supportive staff. They are looking to hire as soon as possible.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Active/Pending SLP License for the state of Maryland
- Full 2021-2022 School Year
- Contract Date: ASAP-May 27, 2022
- Caseload: Elementary School
- Remote Position
- SLPA is onsite for assistance
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Insurance: Health, Life, Vision, and Dental
- Relocation Compensation
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me directly at my office number below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled