Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A school in New Mexico is looking for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 20/21 school year.
- Part time, up to 21 hours a week
- Speech evaluations for the district
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have New Mexico state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must be Bilingual
- Must have experience in remote evaluations
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled