Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in New Mexico for the 20/21 school year.
About the position:
- Part time, up to 21 hours a week
- Speech evaluations for the district
- Must have New Mexico state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must be Bilingual
- Must have experience in remote evaluations
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled