Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a teletherapy School Psychologist to join a school in Illinois for the 20/21 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- 30 student case load
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- K-21th grade
- Completely remote/virtual
A little about you:
- Must have Illinois State License/National Certified
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Must have or be able to obtain liability insurance
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled