Colorado Telehealth - Speech Pathologist Wanted
- Licensure with the State of Colorado Board of Speech Language and Audiology
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- 2+ years of experience as an SLP
- Experience in telehealth
- Professional liability insurance will be required prior to the start date
- Candidates must pass a tech screening provided to them by their recruiter
We're seeking to hire a talented remote Speech Pathologist for our upcoming school year! This is a full-time, 4 day per week position that provides plenty of flexibility, as well as a remote clinical team that will provide additional resources as needed. The hourly rate for this position is flexible, but begins at $38/hour - let us know what you're looking to make per hour!
The Job At A Glance...
- 1:1 & Small group sessions for diverse student population with the help of an onsite SLPA
- Maintaining a comprehensive IEP or plan of care for each student while maintaining a weekly scheduled caseload
- Completion of documentation for all evaluations, assessments, and progress reports
- Provide individual and group therapy to students
- Provide input and assist in ongoing development of IEPs in routine meetings
To apply, please email [email protected] with a copy of your most recent resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled