We are seeking a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the 2021 to 2022 School Year.
- ASAP to the end of the school Year May/June for specific schools
- Full-Time and Part-Time Options
- Caseload: K-12th Grade Options dependent on candidate’s preference
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Speech Language Pathology License
- Windows Software Capabilities for Virtual Applications
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I am accessible at any time.
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled