Speech Pathologists of Indiana: We Want YOU!
Our district is seeking out a talented, fully remote Speech Therapist for the upcoming 23-24 school year! Applicants are required to have their American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence, some experience working in the school system, and a Speech Language Pathology license administered by the Indiana state board - this is in compliance with federal & state laws, as well as ASHA guidelines. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Applicant must have an active SLP license administered by the Indiana state board
- ASHA CCC's
- At least two years of experience in schools
- Applicants without school experience must undergo a clinical interview to ensure they share knowledge of the IEP process & other knowledge relevant to the school system
- Must have basic knowledge of technology & various programs
- tech screening must be taken prior to the interview to ensure candidates are able to conduct a classroom via zoom
- If selected for the position, selected applicants must then provide their own professional liability insurance
If selected for this position, the SLP will then be provided with a telehealth platform, an extensive clinical toolkit, and access to a team of remote clinicians that are available for any additional resources.
The Speech Pathologist will be tasked with the care and support of a student population of a mixed speech only & speech as a secondary disability caseload. There are only 5 IEPs where the SLP will be a case manager, and must be completed by the end of the year.
For this position, the SLPs will be contracted 1099 employees, compensated for all hours worked, and provided with an excellent degree of flexibility. If this sounds like an opportunity that you're interested in pursuing, we invite you to apply today! Interviews are being scheduled as early as July 25th.
Apply today by emailing an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled