Working as an online speech therapist with ProCare offers you a powerful career choice—you’ll work when you want and how much you want; you’ll practice at the top of your license on our platform that gives you exclusive access to our digital content library of assessments, interactive games, and other clinically curated activities. You’ll serve a broad spectrum of students, all within a supportive community of clinicians priding themselves in providing exceptional remote services in schools.
We offer guaranteed hours, pay for direct and indirect services, constant support, and so much more. Want to hear more about working from home as a CA licensed School SLP? Reach out to [email protected] or submit an application today.
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Manage a 55 student caseload
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
- Develop clinical management strategies or procedures and diagnostic statements by interpreting observations or data.
- Participate in Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist in interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
- Counsel and involve parents in remedial process.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom activities to improve communication skills of students.
- Provide professional development in assigned schools to help school personnel identify and understand communication deficits in students.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals and needs of the student.
- Create an environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the maturity level and interests of students.
- Establish control and administer discipline according to the Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
- May supervise licensed speech-language pathology assistant(s) or speech aide(s).
- Develop and coordinate a continuing evaluation of speech-language pathology services and make changes based on the findings.
- Assist in the selection of equipment and instructional materials.
- Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other required documents.
- Comply with policies established by federal and state laws, State Board of Education rule, and board policy.
- Comply with all district and campus routines and regulations.
- Participate in professional development activities to improve skills related to job assignment.
- Regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
The director is actively holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled