Telethealth School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Remote Work
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a in California for the 20/21 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time
- K-12th grade caseload
- Evaluations, assessments, therapy and IEPs
A little about you:
- Must have California state license and CCC,
- Preferably CA DOE license
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must have or be able to obtain liability insurance
- Must have at least 3 years experience, no CFYs or SLPAs
- Experience in schools and/or pediatrics is required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled