Teletherapist needed, Speech Language Pathologist job in Washington. CCC's REQUIRED.
Job Type: Contract
Interviews are currently being scheduled for a school based FULLY VIRTUAL SLP position in Washington. Experience with IEPs and goals is preferred for this school based position. This is Teletherapy. Candidates need to be comfortable with working their computer. We provide secure platform to deliver services, along with tools and assessments.
To apply: Submit a resume below or send a resume to Shelley Mourillon at email@example.com to apply directly.
- Full time 37.5 hours, Fully virtual. paid for both direct and indirect services
- ASAP start and Full school year
- Must have WA license.
- This is a 1099 independent contracting position.
- Must Have +2 years of Schools or Pediatrics experience to be considered.
- Compensation based on experience.
- state of WA license active
- knowledge of IEPs and goals
- very supportive school district. other SLPs in place
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled