- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
Apply for this job:
Send your resume via email to:
- Call me directly at 770-776-2065 for further information
There is a school district looking for a full-time SLP-CCC to work with grades K – 12 full-time for a full-time contract assignment for the remainder of the school year. We are accepting bilingual and monolingual candidates for this job. Schools experience is a plus. For a possible interview, please call ProCare immediately for consideration.
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Full-time for the remainder of the school year
- AZ license and fingerprint card needed
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must be looking to start asap. This position starts now and goes through the end of the school year
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »