INTERVIEW + IMMEDIATE OFFER | SLP (VIRTUAL) - 100% | Grangeville, ID
School - Based SLP Work From Home
ProCare Therapy is looking for a virtual SLP for a contract position in Idaho. As a VocoVision employee, you will be paid for your guaranteed hours which includes direct and indirect hours, paid weekly, and you can work anywhere nationwide. If this piques your interest see the following details for more information:
- Part - Time considered
- Caseload: K-12
- Some of the job duties will include: consulting, evals/assessments & IEP meetings
- 1099 Position
- Must have active SLP license in Idaho
- Must have active ASHA CCCs
- Must have prior experience as SLP
- Previous teletherapy experience preferred
- Previous experience in schools preferred
- Must be able to get liability insurance prior to start date
- Ability to start IMMEDIATELY!
- Competitive compensation
- Remote assignment – 100% Work-from-home position (never go in the office - EVER)
- Access to a fully developed and established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to help bring education into the future. We have over 11 years of partnering with educators and school districts to offer Teletherapy services to their students. VocoVision has the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you are interested and ready for your next NEW job please send resume to:
[email protected] or call me at (678) 710-7666.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled