Remote Speech Therapist Job Opportunity
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Maryland looking for someone to join their team as a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today.
- Full-time 37.5 hours/week
- PreK-8 or Birth-PreK Caseload
- Start date: ASAP- End of School Year
- Conducts the completion of due process paperwork, communication, testing and review; develops and implements Individual Educational Plans (IEP); assesses student progress on IEP goals; documents and charts progress student progress; coordinates and leads IEP meetings.
- Consults with teachers, parents, administration, etc.
- Participates and leads various meetings and groups regarding student IEP progress, due process, student progress, community education, workshops, etc.
- Creates and maintains various files electronically and hard copy formats.
- Remediates speech and language disabilities in students through therapy for language, fluency and voice.
- Completes all necessary due process paperwork; develops interventions; meets with educational team and parents; develops and writes assessment plans; conducts testing; determines eligibility; completes progress reports and periodic reviews.
- Conducts communication with parents, students and staff via email, phone and letters.
- Attends and leads various meetings, conferences and training.
- Teaching Certification
- Licensed in MD
- Recent School Experience
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Ansley Bartlett | Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled