SLP Job | Hilliard, OH Area | REMOTE
Are you an experienced Speech and Language Pathologist in Ohio looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district for the 2021-2022 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today!
- Full Time Position
- 2021 - 2022 school year
- 37.5 hours per week contracted
- Elementary aged students
- 40 - 50 student caseload
- EIP's, assessments, direct services
- Virtual position
- Masters Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a school setting
- Must be licensed in the state of Ohio as a Speech and Language Pathologist
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, a solution established for more than 10 years for providing tele-services in schools stretching the country
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Get Pre-Qualified Here
Kionna Hanson Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy (904) 638-2181
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled