Full Time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Indiana
If remote work sounds like a dream to you, wake up and look no further than VocoVision for remote openings during the upcoming fall semester. We are working with several amazing schools in Indiana looking for someone to start as soon as possible as a state certified virtual SLP! If we find an amazing fit for the online Speech Language Pathologist job, there is an opportunity of renewing. Apply now to start lining up the interview process.
- Active License in the state of Indiana AND your current residing state
- Master’s Degree in Communications / Speech Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 2 Years of School Experience Minimum
Job Details Include:
General Speech Language Pathologist duties include but are not limited to:
- Differentiating between speech and language comprehension and disorders.
- Working and assessing children who have come from different backgrounds. Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of speech, language, and hearing impairments.
- Will meet with parents and advise them of their child’s areas of need and progress of development.
- Improving communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
(Not all responsibilities are listed.)
Perks and Other Information:
1099 Contractor Position
Fully Remote Position / Work from Home
Guaranteed Full Time Hours
Access to our Exclusive Speech Platform & Therapy Material
If you’re interested in this virtual school SLP position, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (678) 367-2908 with any questions you may have.