Seeking a work-from-home school psychologist position?
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a licensed school psychologist in the state of Idaho. We are currently working with a school in the area seeking a part-time school psychologist who is an expert in report writing, counseling, and a strong team player! This onsite opportunity comes with competitive pay, direct deposits, and a supportive advisory team. Please see below for more details:
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must have an active School Psychologist License in Pennsylvania.
- Experience in a school-based setting is preferred but not required
- Duties include:
- Assist with writing reports, testing, re-evaluations, and IEP meetings
- To help alleviate testing and eligibility reports
- Working with a team of staff
- Part Time: 20-25 Hours per week
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- ASAP- May 2023
- More details upon interview
If Interested in this opportunity, please apply and contact me, Lauren Torres, with an updated resume at [email protected]. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact 904-638-6488.
School Psychology Specialist at ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled